In this episode of my Hungry for More series, I stick to the basics and offer 10 practical tips for weight loss. I cover things such as establishing your routine, not skipping meals, getting proper amounts of sleep, and yes, even exercise. Implementing these 10 strategies for weight loss will help you achieve true, long-lasting results.
- Learn why routines are important for your weight loss journey.
- Discover how you can create an environment for success.
- Find out why I never recommend skipping meals.
- Learn why eating in terms of abundance is the best way to get proper nutrition.
- See how meal replacements can help you reach your nutritional goals.
- Learn about adequate hydration and calorie-dense beverages.
- Explore how sleep is related to weight loss.
- Find out which types of exercise are truly helpful in weight loss.
If you haven’t listened to previous episodes in the Hungry for More series, go back and check them out to deepen your understanding of hunger:
Episode 1: The anatomy and physiology of our hungers – listen to it here.
Episode 2: The science behind emotional eating and what we can do to overcome it – listen to it here.
Episode 3: Mindset and how it can affect your chances of success – listen to it here.
Episode 4: The importance of cultivating self-compassion – listen to it here.
Episode 5: The Five Pillars of Nourishment and Nutrition (Part One) – listen to it here.
Episode 6: The Five Pillars of Nourishment and Nutrition (Part Two) – listen to it here.
Find more inspiration, join my newsletter, or see my curated collection of supplements and protein bars at dradrienneyoudim.com.
My new book Hungry for More: Stories and Science to Inspire Weight Loss From The Inside Out is now available! If you’d like a hardcover, personalized, autographed copy with free shipping, use the code freeship at hungryformore.net.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Health Bite, please leave a review and let us know.
If you know someone that might benefit from this episode, please share.