When I realized that the podcast had been airing for a year, I was surprised. I’ve interviewed incredible people over the last year. Each conversation has been interesting, enjoyable, and educational. This week I take a look back through previous episodes and share short but powerful portions from the past year. If you hear an episode that you’d like to hear more from, you can go to dehlnutrition.com and listen to any episode.
- Food for one, food for all With Rachel Sumekh
- Tipping the Scale to Lose 200 Pounds with Justin Weber
- It’s Never Too Late to Start with Joan MacDonald
- Love And Ice-Cream with Maya Warren
- Transforming Yourself with Celebrity Trainer Jay Cardiello
- Intuitive Cooking and Eating with Claire Matern
- Running a Marathon for a Better You, with Dr. Michelle Quirk
- Finding Balance and Optimizing Sleep with Dr. Nishi Bhopal
- Mitigating Trauma Through Resiliency Building with Dr. Kemia Sarraf
- Debunking Myths of Intimacy and Sexual Health with Urologist Dr. Kelly Casperson
- Ayurveda and Self-Healing with Dr. Siri Chand Khalsa
- Healing the Busy Brain with Dr. Romie Mushtaq, MD
- Winning the Battle Against Fear Through Life Lessons with Shieva Ghofrany
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Health Bite, please leave a review and let us know.