Who said that the old therapies are obsolete? They are more current than ever! Dr. Siri Chand Khalsa, MD, is a board-certified physician as well as a Kundalini Yoga instructor, Reiki teacher, and Ayurveda practitioner. She obtained a Master’s degree in Biology, and after completing it, she did her residency in Internal Medicine. After suffering from physical dysfunction, she began her journey of learning new ways of healing. Questioning traditional medicine, she came across an Ayurveda book that changed her mindset forever. She became a Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Reiki Master, and participated in advanced studies in Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Naturopathy; fascinated by holistic principles where yoga, mindfulness, and nutrition really bond together with the modern lifestyle. Eastern and Western medicine may work separately, but they work better when someone like Dr. Siri brings out the best of both worlds.
- Dr. Siri tells how, due to physical dysfunction, she came across an Ayurvedic book that changed her concept of medicine.
- She explains the concept of Ayurveda, an Indian healing science, several thousand years old.
- She speaks about the five elements of Ayurveda and why it is the ultimate precision medicine.
- Dr. Siri tells why she thinks traditional medicine detects, not prevents.
- She talks about plant-based vitality.
- She conveys three important Ayurvedic areas: finding a routine, restful sleeping, and cultivating the bitter taste to balance it.
To learn more about Dr. Siri Chand Khalsa, check out her Instagram or her website.
Don’t forget to follow Dehl Nutrition on Instagram and Facebook!