Chocolate, pastries, and love—what more could you need? In today’s episode, we are proud to have Clémence Gossett. Clémence started her company, Gourmandise, after meeting her business partner in a kitchen-classroom. In 2011, the two opened The Gourmandise School in Santa Monica, CA. She is a mother, food writer, master food preserver, recipe developer, food consultant, and chocolate lover!
- Food is related to culture and personal memories.
- Everybody’s DNA is different so “eating healthy” may be different for every person.
- How to incorporate healthy food into our daily lives.
- Change is not from one day to another. It begins with little changes that eventually make a difference.
- Teaching others is about finding the best solution for each person