Your everyday food choices can be the most powerful thing you do for your health. That is what today’s Health Bite guest believes. Sharon Palmer is a “power plant” dietitian who has made a career of combining her two great loves: nutrition and writing on her blog, The Plant-Powered Dietitian. There, she teaches others how food choices make a considerable impact on protecting the environment for future generations.
- The economic benefits of buying healthier food choices.
- Tips on how to manage a budget for purchasing food.
- Healthy alternatives that you can choose based on the season that food growths.
- Seasonality of flavors and nutrients.
- Ideas that can help preserve food for longer periods.
- What happens to nutrients when you freeze food.
Take a mom-ent to show you care. Stay home & support Mom! Enjoy 20% OFF the DehlShop with code MDAY
Available until May 10th*