This week I’m chatting with Coach Kiah, a life coach who has lost over 100 pounds after learning the right mental tools to find self-love and take control over her thoughts. She now helps others on their own journeys to health and happiness by teaching them those same tools to cut through the negativity and create a life of joy and happiness from the inside out. We talk about her journey and the importance of cultivating the right mindset for success.
- Hear Coach Kiah’s story and what she discovered about mindset while on her health journey.
- The power of language and the difference between thinking of things as a choice or a punishment.
- Why you don’t have to believe every thought you have.
- You are not alone: acknowledging common humanity and the fact that everyone struggles.
- How journaling can impact your physical and mental well-being.
- The importance of cultivating positive self-acceptance.
My new book Hungry for More: Stories and Science to Inspire Weight Loss From The Inside Out is now available! If you’d like a hardcover, personalized, autographed copy with free shipping, use the code freeship at hungryformore.net.
Check out the new 30-Day Journaling Mini-Course.
Find more inspiration, join my newsletter, or see my curated collection of supplements and protein bars at dradrienneyoudim.com.