This week we celebrate women with an in-depth discussion of reproductive health with Dr. Sophia Yen, Co-Founder of Pandia Health and Sheheroes.org. Dr. Sophia Yen is Board Certified in Adolescent Medicine with 20+ years of experience in medicine. She graduated from MIT, UCSF Medical School, and UC Berkeley with a MPH in Maternal Child Health. She serves as a clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Adolescent Medicine at Stanford Medical School. Dr. Yen co-founded Pandia Health and enjoys educating the public and other physicians about birth control, acne, weight management, and other adolescent health issues. Dr. Yen answers all of your questions around menstruation and female sexual health. Listen to this enlightening conversation around furthering women’s empowerment through managing female hormones with confidence. #periodsoptional
- How women can decrease risks for colorectal cancer, endometrial, and ovarian cancers.
- How many periods are natural for women to have?
- Learn what common illnesses could be exacerbated by menstruation.
- Learn the differences between birth control pill options.
- Learn the forms of emergency contraception.
Discover the ease of birth control by mail at Pandia Health
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Health Bite, please leave a review and let us know.