When talking about food problems, terms such as binge disorder, addiction, and emotional eating are becoming more common. Today we are joined by Dr. Nina Savelle- Rocklin, a psychoanalyst, author, and talk show host who helps men and women stop binge eating and make peace with food. The main problem with this kind of disorder is that people tend to ask themselves what they are eating instead of focusing on why they are eating. The change starts when you are able to accept yourself, cope with uncomfortable feelings, and know that there is hope no matter how impossible it may seem.
- What are eating disorders?
- The importance of recognizing the problem.
- Embrace healing with yourself.
- How accurate are diets while coping with binge eating.
- Steps to control emotional eating.
You can learn more about Dr. Nina by visiting her website or following her on Instagram Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and YouTube.
Remember to follow Dehl Nutrition on Instagram and Facebook.