In today’s podcast, we are joined by Clayton Frech, an amazing entrepreneur who is also the founder and CEO of Angel City Sports, an organization that provides athletic opportunities for children, adults, and veterans with disabilities. Thanks to his own personal journey with his first son, Ezra, Frech found the strength to pursue his dream of a more inclusive world and now is in charge of the Angel City Games, a multi-sport Paralympic competition in the U. S.
- More than 15% of the population has a physical disability- and that may be an underestimate!
- There are certain sports that have been specially created for the community
- Others have been adapted, like wheelchair basketball
- Turning disability into triumph
- Embracing sports to create community
Enjoy 30% OFF our delicious DehlBars with code DehlAtHome. Happy snacking!