JZ holds a master’s degree in Kinesiology and has over 20 years experience as a fitness expert and over 14 years of nutrition experience working in both clinical weight loss and age management medicine. JZ recently launched her JZ Fitness lifestyle course, she’s an Orangetheory Fitness coach, she writes the fitness programming for Matthew Mcconaughey’s not-for-profit JK Livin program and she is the fitness and nutrition counselor for Optimal Medical Group. This week she talks with me about being an athlete but still feeling like she wasn’t thin enough. We discuss the risks of being too thin, along with healthy ways to view foods.
- The myth that exercising equals weight loss and the true benefits of exercise.
- How being too thin can worsen your overall health.
- Where to really start if you want to begin to introduce more exercise into your daily routine.
- The Tabata method and how you can use it when starting a new exercise goal.
- What is exercise? It’s probably not what you think!
- How do you get your children started on the right path with eating healthy?
Learn about Jennifer Zerling on her website.
Check out her course JZ Fitness Lifestyle Course.
Dr. Adrienne’s new book Hungry For More: Stories and Science to Inspire Weight Loss From The Inside Out is now available for preorder! If you’d like a hardcover, personalized, autographed copy with free shipping, use the code freeship at hungryformore.net.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Health Bite, please leave a review and let us know.
If you know someone that might benefit from this episode, please share.